Subject: Ed: Request for submission of national data on bathing water quality for the bathing season 2024 pursuant to Article 13 of Bathing Water Directive 2006/7/EC
From: "Aune Annus-Urmet" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Leena Albreht" <[email-masked]>, "Pilleriin Kalmus" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2024 14:55:11 +0200

Tere!

Edastan saabunud kirja registreerimiseks.

Aune Annus-Urmet

+372 7943 547

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Saatja: [email-masked] 
<[email-masked]> Nimel Francesco Mundo
Saatmisaeg: kolmapäev, 30. oktoober 2024 17:13
Adressaat: [email-masked]
Koopia: [email-masked]; FEDER Maja Dorota 
<[email-masked]>; Trine Christiansen 
<[email-masked]>; BWD Helpdesk 
<[email-masked]>
Teema: [extranet-bwd-data] Request for submission of national data on 
bathing water quality for the bathing season 2024 pursuant to Article 13 of 
Bathing Water Directive 2006/7/EC

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear National reporters for the Bathing Water Directive,

We would hereby like to invite you to submit your national data in relation 
to the ‘Monitoring and Classification of Bathing Water’ for the bathing 
season 2024 by 31 December 2024, in accordance with Article 13 of the 
Bathing Water Directive 2006/7/EC.

For details and instructions, please refer to the attached official request 
letter from the European Commission and the European Environment Agency.

Thank you for your support.

Kind regards,

Francesco  Mundo

Francesco Mundo

European Environment Agency

Biodiversity, Health and Resources Programme

Freshwater and Environment Group

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Kongens Nytorv 6
1050 Copenhagen K, Denmark
 <http://www.eea.europa.eu/> eea.europa.eu
Phone: +45 5120 1996

 <http://www.eea.europa.eu/subscription/targeted-subscription> Sign up to 
receive EEA products